Refinancing: Grow stronger
When you need financing, traditional lenders aren’t always the answer. And if you want the best possible terms, it can be more complicated than signing on the dotted line. We help our clients ask and answer common questions, including:
- Are there better interest rates available for my company size?
- Is my amortization schedule appropriate, given my cash flow needs?
- How do my advance rates on A/R and inventory compare to what’s available?
- How can I get more flexibility, to better finance seasonal sales?
- How can I finance growth opportunities?
- Can I obtain debt that I don’t personally have to guarantee?
In addition to traditional commercial banks, we connect our clients to asset-based lenders, foreign banks lending in the U.S., non-bank finance companies, hedge funds focused on lending, mezzanine (subordinated debt) lenders, second-lien lenders, and unitranche lenders. In other words: you’ve got options.
We help obtain financing for purposes including:
- Permanent working capital
- Capital expenditures
- Growth capital
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Refinancing and recapitalizations
- Leveraged and management buyouts
- Shareholder monetization and liquidity
- Dividend recapitalization
Valuations: More than a number
We often say that a company is worth whatever the market is willing to pay for it. Until you sell your business, its valuation is theoretical.
But it’s still helpful. Through meticulous research into your company and industry, and careful analysis of your historical and projected financials, we’ll show you how your business measures up.
Strategic Advisory: Moving the needle
Your company’s value isn’t static. It’s affected on a daily basis by a broad range of factors. Some of these, such as the state of the economy, you can’t control — but some of them you can, like the concentration of your customer base. So, once we’ve put a number on your company, we’ll help you understand how to increase it.
Together, we’ll identify low-hanging fruit and long-term strategies that can minimize risk factors and maximize your value — whether that’s organic growth, growth through acquisition, or a sale of all or part of your company.