FourBridges Capital Recognized as a Top 5 U.S. Firm for Selling Private Businesses
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — FourBridges Capital Advisors has once again been recognized as a top U.S. firm specializing in selling privately owned businesses.
Axial recently released its Q1 2019 Lower Middle Market League Tables, where FourBridges ranked No. 5 on the list of Top 20 Investment Banks. According to Axial, these firms work with “the most in-demand clients, balance breadth, selectivity, and accuracy in the buyers they engage, and generate the largest number of positive outcomes for their clients.”
FourBridges advises and represents business owners who are thinking about selling their company, making an acquisition, or refinancing. The firm structures transactions where a privately held business can be sold entirely or partially to a large publicly traded corporation, a private equity fund, a family office, or in several cases, international conglomerates. FourBridges was the only independent investment bank headquartered in the Southeast to make Axial’s list.
“We’re honored to be part of Axial’s list once again, and we’re grateful to the many clients who have allowed us to put our sell-side expertise to work for them,” said Andy Stockett, a managing director with FourBridges. “Our partners have decades of experience in the deal business, but we’ve also been operating executives ourselves. That gives us a profound understanding of the objectives and concerns that owners have as they’re considering a transaction — and it makes us better advocates, advisors and representatives for each and every client.”
In the past year, FourBridges has helped businesses take advantage of the seller’s market and closed a range of deals across industries, including the sale of:
- Machinery manufacturer Hasko, Inc. to private equity firm Iron Range Capital
- E-commerce company Discount Divas to private equity firm Digital Fuel Partners.
- Sports turf company Geo-Surfaces to TenCate Grass, a global leader in synthetic turf components, backed by the largest private equity firm in the Netherlands.
- Greenscapes Home and Garden Products, Inc. to Hanes Geo Components, a division of Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG).
- Rock/Creek Outfitters Inc. to Uncle Dan’s Outfitters, a subsidiary of Camping World Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CWH).
- Landscape turf manufacturer Challenger, Inc. to TenCate Grass
- Specialty Contracting Company to Envest Private Equity
An online platform and capital market, Axial is used by more than 11,000 firms to identify, connect to, and close M&A and growth financing deals. The Axial network serves CEOs, lenders, private equity firms, investment bankers and M&A advisors.
For more information about recent transactions or questions about the current market, contact us at 423.266.7490.